RobertZimmermann

Robert Zimmermann

Falling in Fiji (The Falling in Paradise Series) (Volume 1)
Casey Hagen, Lisa Ricard Claro
Progress: 141/286 pages

Review: A Winter Reverie, by Lexi Stone

A Winter Reverie - Lexi Stone

As the description says, this was a sweet Christmas story. It’s also more than that. It’s a quick romantic read for those who might not see much of the joy in the holiday season, like Kai.

It didn’t take me very long to read the story, but it’ll stick with me for a while. I grew to enjoy the characters and can see that more can be written about them and the small town of Coville they live in. I would pick up another story from Stone, like this one. The town is charming and the way the relationship between characters developed was felt natural, not forced as sometimes is the case in short stories.

I would have liked it even more if there was a little more revealed about the characters’ pasts, but this didn’t take away from the story. I was only intrigued from what I found out about their histories that I was left thinking about specifics.

For a story that takes place in the cold month of December in a snowy town, it was a pleasant warming read that I felt was a perfect fit for me right now.

Source: http://alifeamongthepages.wordpress.com/2014/12/24/review-a-winter-reverie-by-reallexistone