RobertZimmermann

Robert Zimmermann

Falling in Fiji (The Falling in Paradise Series) (Volume 1)
Casey Hagen, Lisa Ricard Claro
Progress: 141/286 pages

Review: Find Momo Coast to Coast, by Andrew Knapp

Find Momo Coast to Coast: A Photography Book - Andrew Knapp, Andrew Knapp

It isn't normally the type of book I'd pick up to "read", especially to read and wind up reviewing, but I make exceptions every now and then. This is a book of photography based around a road trip across two countries and a dog that loves to hide for photos. Seemed like a fun book to take a look at.

Find Momo Coast to Coast is full of some great photographs from various tourist attractions and many places from across the United States and Canada from when Momo, a border collie, and Andrew Knapp took a road trip. On their own, the photographs are worth checking out. With the addition of the game, a Where's Waldo type game, of finding Momo in each photo, it's an even better book to take a look at.

It's this mix of game and serious photographic journey that I enjoyed most. There's even an "answer key" in the back of the book for those who need help spotting Momo. Long with the answer, in the back the location of each photo is listed. For me, I'd personally have liked the location given with each photo. That was my only real pet peeve when looking through the book. I found myself flipping back and forth from the photos to the answer key to find out where it was taken. I would have liked that information paired up with the photo to help keep my flow through the book. It's a minor thing really, but it's part of the experience. I'm not sure how well it'll work in the ebook format. So maybe something to take note of when choosing which format to purchase if you do so.

I see that there's a book called Find Momo that came out before this one. I think I'll try tracking that one down to enjoy soon. I'm sure it'll be just as great of an addition to my collection as this one.

Source: http://wp.me/pIbS4-1Vf