RobertZimmermann

Robert Zimmermann

Falling in Fiji (The Falling in Paradise Series) (Volume 1)
Casey Hagen, Lisa Ricard Claro
Progress: 141/286 pages
The Billionaire Who Phoned Me (Diary of a Fuckdoll Part 4) - A. Violet End At this point in Diary of a Fuckdoll things are really heating up. Lisa has a plan to get rid of Tristan once and for all. The question is whether or not she can pull it off, and even if she can...will it really keep Tristan out of her life for good?

For those who've read my reviews for parts 1-3, you'll know that I've been gradually getting more and more into this story line. Part 4 continues to pull me in, as well. There's something about watching Lisa's mind work through one issue after another and try to survive that makes me want more.

Not only does she have to deal with the controlling Tristan, but now she's home and has a troubled past that's resurfacing. Just when you think she might be heading toward the light, darkness is reaching out to pull her back.

So far, The Billionaire Who Phoned Me is my favorite of the series. But there's a 5th published and it needs to be read. I have a feeling I'll enjoy that, and the 6th and 7th, and any more after that, once they are released.