RobertZimmermann

Robert Zimmermann

Falling in Fiji (The Falling in Paradise Series) (Volume 1)
Casey Hagen, Lisa Ricard Claro
Progress: 141/286 pages

The Billionaire Who... (Diary of a Fuckdoll Parts 1-3)

The Billionaire Who... (Diary of a Fuckdoll Parts 1-3) - A. Violet End I just got done reading these three parts of the Diary of a Fuckdoll series. It's safe to say that I really enjoying the series so far, and only hope that it continues on for even longer. At this time there are 5 total parts, and 4 & 5 are next on my list to read because I don't think I can stop right here.

There is a depth that is getting increasingly more enjoyable to the characters and the story itself. I find that a good amount of the erotica short stories lack good character development. It's true that this is a series and can work off the parts before it, but even in part one I was able to detect that there was something different to A. Violet End's work.

If you're a reader who wants something sexy to read, something a bit dark, and something with sex, this might be a series to check out. I think I hear parts 4 and 5 calling my name.

(I've left a review for each part on their respective pages, as well, if you were interested in seeing more of what I felt about them.)