RobertZimmermann

Robert Zimmermann

Falling in Fiji (The Falling in Paradise Series) (Volume 1)
Casey Hagen, Lisa Ricard Claro
Progress: 141/286 pages

Review: Grimoire Saga Box Set, by S.M. Boyce

Grimoire Saga Box Set: Books 1-3 (of 4) - S. M. Boyce

After reading the first book of the Grimoire Saga, Lichgates, a few years ago, I knew I was in for the entirety of the saga. Boyce builds the world of Ourea, her characters, and the a great non-stop plot that hooked me early on in book one.

Boyce didn’t disappoint with the release of book two, Treason, either. This is also the case in Heritage, book three. With each book, there is more introduced to the reader and more to hook that reader in. I feel that the author’s writing keeps getting stronger with each book, as well. It’s not often that an author can get me immersed in the world of a book so much where I want to demand the next, but Boyce knows how to do it.

With this box set, I feel a little jealous of those new to the series. For those who get addicted from the beginning, like I did, there won’t be a long wait for the next book because it’s already there. It’s also a great way to get ready for Illusion, the big finale.

Source: http://alifeamongthepages.wordpress.com/2014/06/05/newrelease-grimoire-saga-1-3-box-set-by-thesmboyce